Monday, June 6, 2016

Broughton Island Bay Pen June 10-12, 2016

All right, I want to see some hair in the air and elbows in the dirt! 


Do I need my boat to get to Broughton Island?


OK, for every dollar brought into the state of Texas(or Winnfield, La.) OR Georgia as tourist money, multiply it 7 times as a rule of economic stimulus. (I been in tourism for 30 yrs) All that being said, and in consideration of how much Texas is giving Georgia economically, ya'll from Texas has a right to take home some of the spoils of war! For evidence of that claim, see the photo below of the last time Texas contributed to the great state of Georgia!

 I want to see hair in the air and elbows in da dirt!




Last time Texas got 1st in the One Dog and the Old and Young? LOL

I love it...

                                           This ain't luck or southern hospitality people, it is rodeo!

                                                      And somebody is about to eat some dirt!


Louisiana is eastbound ... and correct me if I am wrong, but don't the Intracoastal Canal come out just south of the Georgia state line? Never mind, we will find it! We got 4 days to get there...


Woof, woof, woof! oooouhhhh!

                                                             
                                                        and havin fun with the one's you love!

RIP Valyrie 11/2009-9/2015
Though our time together was short, I will always wear your big muddy foot print on my heart



No comments: