Monday, January 2, 2012

Sometimes You Got To Move On...

After attending and supporting Uncle Earl's since I first heard about it in 1995, I will not be there this year. I had hoped to work with everyone there and give the new management a chance.

Sorry, I can't do it.




I cannot continue to participate in something I cherished and looked forward to every year for a decade and a half, because it is not gonna change.

I proposed to delete the last post regarding the boycott, but have changed my mind, instead, I am moving on.

I have made a lot of friends there, but most of them don't go anymore for the same reason I am not going to associate myself with it.

Good luck to all of you who keep hoping it will be better.

Personally, I have no hope for change in Winnfield.

Therefore, I chose to change my plans for the end of March 2012.

I wish I had not witnessed the 2 dog last year, and worse, I regret participating in it, but I will never make that mistake again.

My mission to open a discussion about the real issues and challenges we face as competitors and producer/sponsers/hosts of this sport has been accomplished. I apologize for any hurt feelings or misquotes, insults, personal attacks, false accusations, etc, that have arose from the s*** I have stirred up. We are all for the most part good people trying to make the world a better place. Almost 2 years ago someone proposed that our greatest threat was not the HSUS, but the lack of unity in the sport. And that comment was made due to the cancellation of UE 2010.

No comments: